Swedish property portal Hemnet has released its annual hit-list of finger-twitching ‘most clicked’ properties.
In first place is this lofty penthouse in Stockholm’s Östermalm (above), which attracted 302,437 clicks. Wrapped in a copper skin, it sits atop a 1970s block and looks out across the city’s rooftops. Now sold, it was on the market via Siv Kraft for 28.88m SEK.
This historic 1904 Old Djursholm pile scooped second place, proving there’s still a hunger for traditional Scandi homes. Listed via Vincent Forssbeck with a starting price of 33m SEK, it garnered over 157,622 clicks, and was snapped up earlier this year.
It’s worth noting that ‘most clicked’ doesn’t always translate to ‘quick sale’ – as we saw with Rightmove in the UK. Several of the top 10 properties on Hemnet this year are still for sale, so if they’ve whet your appetite for Scandi living, there’s still time to act…
See the full run-down below.
Hemnet’s top 10 ‘most clicked’ properties of 2017
1. Linnégatan 80 penthouse, Stockholm 302,437 clicks (SOLD)
2. Stockholmsvägen 109, Djursholm 157,622 clicks (SOLD)
3. Gamla Hjuviksvägen 72, Gothenburg 122,969 clicks (FOR SALE)
4. Trångsund 6, Stockholm 120,727 clicks (SOLD)
5. Kantarellvägen 16, Enskede 114,343 clicks (SOLD)
6. Regementsgatan 116, Malmö 105,990 clicks (SOLD)
7. Sandhamn 334, Sandhamn, 93,107 clicks (FOR SALE)
8. Stävie elva vägen 102, Furulund, 90,837 clicks (FOR SALE)
9. Karl Gustavsgatan 11, Gothenburg, 89,000 clicks (FOR SALE)
10. Fimbulvägen 4, Djursholm, 80,253 clicks (SOLD)
Read next: The world’s most expensive homes of 2017